My week on my blog
1) My ongoing Instagram project researching hashtag algorithms, self image, identity et al.
5) Corrupt Blog integration of a post I made on Facebook regarding Theresa May and Nicola Sturgeon. Was meant to be funny.
6) IFTTT integrated Facebook post on me and my kids joining a pro Europe demonstration does not work. On review IFTTT integration is both a blessing and a curse. Thoughts about algorithms.
7) Updated my Facebook cover pic. It is a cake now. Am I being cynical?
8) Instagram project continued.
10) Saved an article on the relation between money and happiness to Pocket. Part of an ongoing project of mine on “The Good Life and How To Live It”.
11) Tweeting about an article on neurosciences and mental diseases with me making a comment that there is no metaphyscial or spiritual.
12) Saving an article on the Miligram experiment to Pocket. Thinking about the nature of humankind – not so “kind” actually.
13) Added a tune to my Spotify playlist.
Reached my wordcount without even covering three days of seven. As my data analysis already sugested: I am pretty busy online, mostly work-related, but this blog only shows a fraction. Adding metadata to all posts would be insane. IFTTT integration is a mess and onlinine limtations only convey fractions of all I am actually doing and thinking.