Despite being tasked with keeping the ‘lifestream’ going this past couple of weeks, whilst ‘tidying it up ready for submission’, I’ve found the latter has left almost no time for the former.
I’ve just finished adding metadata to the content I’ve linked to, and completing and publishing draft posts that I didn’t have time to work on earlier.
Feedback from my tutor Jeremy on the weekly synthesis needing to be just that I’ve found tricky to deal with, as my published posts detail my thoughts at the time and tutor and fellow student comments won’t make sense if I go back and edit them, so I’ve left them as they are. Hopefully that’s not a bad decision.
So just the final summary to complete and then it’s full speed ahead on the web essay. Arrrgggghhh!